This week’s topic is, ”Boast about your biggest parenting success”
Every week, we will be sharing a topic with you all and you need to write on the same. And sometimes, if there is no topic, you need to create an innovative, and inspiring story sharing your experiences on motherhood/parenthood. Some of the examples are shared below.
Stand a Chance to Win ‘Tale of the Week’ Award. (Story should be of Minimum of 400 words)
Get maximum likes on your post by social sharing. You can tag members in your post if you want.
4 winners to be selected every week. 2 based on maximum likes. (Like count till 1 pm every Tuesday) And another two, based on the below criteria.
- The clarity in the thought process
- Originality & Creativity
- Level of Inspiration
- Compelling Idea
- Overall Impression
- The final decision rests with the Momyhood Judges.
All the winners will get Rs. 200 each.
Others don’t get disappointed, as their stories will be published with their names only.
You can share it on WhatsApp @9899516865.
It will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only 8 stories will be published in a week. Rest will be considered for next week.
All the stories will be published on Fridays, and the Winner declaration will be made on Subsequent Tuesdays.
Some of the Examples:
- Any beautiful memory with ur kid which u can not forget ever and feel can interest others.
- It can be ur birth story to help and give courage to other moms.
- Any inspirational story or your pregnancy journey.
- Any milestone your kids have achieved without ur expectations.
- Anything mature or humorous your kid has said which u did not expect.
- Tips for handling & caring for your babies, toddlers, kids in any tough times
- What are the greatest challenges you’ve faced so far, and how did you overcome them?
- Any advice you’d suggest to other Moms based on your personal experience.
- Or anything like how u achieved something for your kid, like how u managed to stop giving ur child a cellphone.
Here’s a Good News:
Momyhood will select any random person to write a paid content for the site every week.