Plant based laundry detergent, 1000ml (Saver Pack, get 40% extra)
Citric acid is natural bleach while plant-based surfactants help in stain removal. It is free from all harmful toxins such as bleach, foam boosters, SLES etc.making it safe for your baby’s clothes and skin.
Result of Mamaearth’s Plant Based Laundry Detergent for Babies
Removes tough stains
- It breaks down dirt and oil gently and removes all kinds of stains..
- Approved by dermatologists, the detergent is safe & gentle for baby’s delicate skin.
- It eliminates odour and keeps the clothes smelling fresh.
Plant Based Surfactants
- Step 1 : Dilute 5ml detergent into 5L water and stir well.
- Step 2 : Soak soiled clothes completely for 30-45 minutes.
- Step 3 : Hand wash after soaking.
- Step 1 : For medium load, add 20ml to washing machine.
- Step 2 : Add soiled clothes to washing machine.
- Step 3 : Follow the standard washing machine procedure.
Who is it for?
All baby’s Clothes – It is safe for all baby clothes including cotton, linen, synthetic, fiber etc.
Hand and machine wash safe – The laundry detergent is safe and convenient for hand and machine wash.
For all kinds of stains– It removes easy as well as tough stains and gives a gentle cleansing.
|Ingredient||Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Plant Based Surfactants||Natural||Plant||Cleanser|
|Sodium Citrate||Natural||Salt of citric acid||pH adjuster, water softener|
|Neem Extracts||Natural||Neem leaves||Anti-inflammatory|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Plant||Odour Coverage|