”Pour Your Heart, Inspire Everyone & Win”
Momyhood is thrilled to announce the Contest of Inspiring through short stories. A contest in which every writer gets published. And this is your chance to show off your best work and get the exposure you deserve.
But first, let me tell you that this is not your average writing contest. It is A New Kind of Writing Contest where Moms will Inspire All Moms Around the World! Not Only Moms, but this contest is also open for Dads too to inspire every other Dad.
”We Are Parents For Parents”
How to Enter the Writing Contest
The topic is ”Share how you handle expensive gift requirements.”
There will be an interesting topic for you to write on & If no topic is shared, we would love to hear your own experiences on motherhood/parenthood. Confused about what to share? Don’t worry; some of the examples are shared below. Get an Idea & Inspire
We will share the topic via this link and our Facebook Group.
Submit your story here.
Winner Selection Criteria
5 winners will be selected every 2 weeks out of which 2 winners, based on maximum likes (Like count till 1 pm), and other 3, based on the criteria mentioned below:
- The clarity in the thought process
- Originality & Creativity
- Level of Inspiration
- Compelling Idea
- Overall Impression
- The final decision rests with the Momyhood Judges.
All the stories will be published on Sundays, live links of their write-ups will be sent to the participants. Winner declaration will be made on Subsequent Sunday.
Get maximum likes on your post by social sharing.
All the winners will get Rs. 200 each.
Others don’t get disappointed, as their stories will be published with their names only.
”This writing contest isn’t just about choosing winners. It’s about inspiring others through your stories & helping you become a better writer.”
Here’s a Good News
Momyhood will select any random person from the participants to write a paid content for the site.
Some of the Examples
- Any beautiful memory with ur kid which u can not forget ever and feel can interest others.
- It can be ur birth story to help and give courage to other moms.
- Any inspirational story or your pregnancy journey.
- Any milestone your kids have achieved without ur expectations.
- Anything mature or humorous your kid has said which u did not expect.
- Tips for handling & caring for your babies, toddlers, kids in any tough times
- What are the greatest challenges you’ve faced so far, and how did you overcome them?
- Any advice you’d suggest to other Moms based on your personal experience.
- Or anything like how u achieved something for your kid, like how u managed to stop giving ur child a cellphone, etc.
If A Story Is In You, It Has To Come Out. So, Let’s Participate & Show Your Talent To The World.
I hope you’ll join us!