Tips To Protect Child’s Mind And Eyes – Have A Healthy & Happy Child
A child is one of the best blessings any person could ever have. It completes the whole self, and therefore it should be taken care of with utmost care and abundant love that can be imparted. Since this blessing is worth a lifetime, seeing your child grow is an entirely different kind of experience. And the sooner their growth starts, so does their whole self starts growing. This blog focuses on a few protective steps that can be considered by the parents of kids of all ages to take care of their child’s mind and eyes.
It becomes essential to take extra care and precautions to keep their tiny little organs with utmost delicateness while they grow. It is often said that what a child learns at a minimal age tends to be with them lifelong. Let’s read some tips which can help protect our child’s mind & child’s eyes.
Tips To Protect Child’s Mind
- A child should be exposed to very soft soothing music, toys that dont make high clattering noice, not a very loud environment.
- Avoid having arguments in front of your child because aggression, once shown, will permanently be engraved in the child’s mind.
- Often it is seen that children tend to throw tantrums over petty things, and out of love, their wishes are fulfilled. This gives out the wrong message to the mind of a child.
- They should be made to learn the value of things at a very tender age, not harshly but friendly and in a learning way.
- Always understand your child’s needs, as they are the signals from their mind in letting you know what they expect from you.
- Never make them learn anything harshly because strictness should be started at a different age when they pass the age to learn the basics.
- Give a positive response to make your child learn from their mistake.
- Never delve into the comparison mode. Your child is different from any other child so is their mind.
- Moreover, these days it has been seen that kids at a very young age tend to explore, observe and learn. Therefore, to protect their mind from adapting to the things that might have an adverse effect, all the parents must be fully aware of exposing them to such showcases of life that will always leave a lesson on the child’s mind.
Tips To Protect Child’s Eyes
Next in line comes how you want your kid to see the beautiful world; for that, you have to take extra care of those tiny little eyes of your bundle of joy. For eyes, the most delicate part of our body, one should take extra precautions to safeguard them in a child.
In this pandemic scenario, it is needless to say that screen time has increased for all the age groups manifold, but it depends on how we keep it limited to curb the damage that will directly affect a child’s mind.
- Lessen the screen time, fix the timing no more, no less.
- Apply a screen protector on all the screens viewable by your child.
- Set the place where your child watches the screen to align the visual with the eyes.
- Don’t let your kid watch the screen in a dim light environment.
- Have regular eye checkups, and if anything comes up, waste no time consulting the doctor.
- A child’ eye is directly connected to a child’s mind, so one must take care of the content the kid is watching.
- Scheduling proper exposure to different light settings has shown varied results in the weakening or being better in eyes.
Other Tips To Protect Child’s Mind & Child’s Eyes
For any child to have a healthy brain and eyes, which ultimately will lead to a healthy and active overall persona, the utmost important thing is to;
Eat Healthily And Get Exercise
Some foods can improve your child’s eye health. Look for vitamins A, C, and E, as well as omega-3 fatty acids and zinc, in fruits, vegetables, and fish.
You should introduce exercise to your kid in addition to eating a nutritious diet. Exercise is important for eye health because it keeps blood and oxygen moving throughout the body. Check out this article on Mindfulness Activities for Kids.
Play Some Games
All kinds of activities, such as hand-and-eye coordination games as an infant and putting a puzzle together with you later in life, can help your child’s eyesight. Many children suffer from vision problems as a result of inherited features or physiological dysfunction. Such children, on the other hand, require particular attention and regular checkups.
Activities To Increase The Neuro-Motor Skills
- Peekaboo and patty-cake for 0-5 months
- Reading, as it helps build child’s mind
- Throwing a ball to them
- Play catch, and engage in other outside activities when they gets older
- Climbing, running, and using playground equipment are all activities that children between the ages of three and six can do.
- Cycling and other vigorous sports are recommended for children aged 7 and up.
All in all, concluding the advisory agenda by saying take excellent care of your little ones as;
♥as you sow, so shall you reap♥
♥make a lovely positive environment for your kids to live in♥
♥They are the blessings from above which are beyond being precious♥
♥Put in your whole life in loving them and nurturing them with all the good vibes ♥
♥Spend time with your kids, because that’s what makes them a good human being♥
♥what they are made at tender ages tends to stick with them always ♥and
ALWAYS REMEMBER, PARENTS, ARE THE FIRST TEACHER!